Saturday, September 26, 2015

My first day in Minecraft

My First night in Minecraft was hard as I was only six at the time. It did not have alot of the stuff you see in Minecraft now.I started a world in version 1.2.5 in survival mode. It was a beautiful landscape but i knew nothing except the basics,collecting wood,getting tools,and building a home.Hence i knew nothing of the monsters and on my second day a creeper snuck up on me and blew up.Lukily i was only a few blocks from my so called "inventory"and was able to recover my items i did not turn monsters on for that world ever.sadly i had to reformat my computer and lost my progress a few months later

By the way this is a creeper for newcomers. Do not get close to one or you will get a red screen and a big boom

No comments:

Post a Comment